The item of value that I prepare on a monthly basis, that is most requested by friends, family, and past clients is my TMO or Total Market Overview. This is a one-page report that shows what's going on in the real estate market in price brackets of $25,000.
I have below the August TMOs for Greater St. George and the Hurricane Valley.
Here are my top 5 summary points for each area.
Greater St. George Summary:
1. Only 737 homes on the market
2. 320 homes are selling each month
3. Only 42 homes are on the market in the "sweet spot" of $275k-$300k; 41 are pending in that price range
4. Sellers are getting 97% of their original list price
5. Avg. Days on Market for sold homes is 45 days!
Hurricane Valley Summary:
1. 120 homes available for sale on the market
2. Only 2 months of inventory
3. Avg. sold price is $301,369
4. Avg. price / sq ft for solds is $153.40
5. Only 21 properties for sale under $275k and 16 of those are $225k-$275k
Greater St. George
For any questions or real estate needs, please don't hesitate to call Steve at 435-922-0041 or email me at